Sat, 10 Sept|
SMCS Pine Car Race
Design and build your own Pine Car and RACE!
Time & Location
10 Sept 2022, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Cooma, Baroona Ave, Cooma NSW 2630, Australia
About the event
Rules and Regulations - Rules are to ensure everyone has a great time!!
1. Open to students in Year 10 and below. All students who want to participate must have completed a registration form and paid entry on the school website. Cars to be handed in with completed registration form to SMCS: Thursday, 1st September, by 9:30am.
2. Cars must be built new for this competition and use the Kub Kar kit provided.
3. When designing and constructing the cars, students are encouraged to contribute as much as possible. This is a chance to be creative! Think Lego, Star Wars, Minecraft, Zombies, 4WDs, Police Cars, Batmobiles, and so on. There is also a separate category for adults to try out their skills.
4. Only one car may be registered per student.
5. The student must be at the race to race the car. However, if the student is unable to attend, they can have another student race their car. The vehicle shall be registered in the builder’s name.
6. Car numbers, provided upon registration, must be displayed on the top of the car and clearly visible.
Prize categories: Fastest overall; Fastest per K/1/2; Yr 3-6; Yr 7-10; Most inventive; Most imaginative; Adult: Fastest
Any questions? Please contact: Mrs Judith Chesham, Mrs Lucy Gotts, Mrs Nancy Groves, Mrs Amanda Forster or Ms Maggie Knoll, or you’re welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pine Car Race Rego Fee
This ticket purchases 1x Pine Car Kit (Kub Kar) and registration for the race. Please select the seat number you would like - it will be your rego number!$15.00